Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

42 reasons that make KFN awesomesause, letting Negative Nancy trolls run amok ain't one of 'em.

Comment

Originally posted by Snowhog View Post
      What do I say to that!? (/me contemplates removing the Pan-Galactic Quordlepleen's planet so /me can relocate my outhouse.)
      We could always use a new interstellar off-ramp...

Please Read Me

Comment

Originally posted by oshunluvr View Post
        We could always use a new interstellar off-ramp...
        Wait, I already have a troll in my neighborhood now.

Comment

Glad you guys are strongly against bans. I agree censorship is generally discouraged. I'm glad he got a temporary ban and I do think its a fair punishment. For some strange reason he always riles me up so much and I can get a tad emotional. I really do find these to be the best forums on the internet.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveRiley View Post
            Wait, I already have a troll in my neighborhood now.
            Huh, the best we can do in my part of the world is concrete cows.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ConcreteCows.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	160.7 KB
ID:	640417

And boy have the locals had fun with them:

On their site in a public park, the Cows have suffered many indignities – though it could be argued that these were consistent with their conceptual origins. Sometimes they have simply been vandalised, while at other times they have been painted pink, become zebras, become skeletal, had pyjama bottoms added, have been beheaded in the style of Damien Hirst, have acquired BSE (mad cow disease) graffiti, had one of the calves kidnapped (with ransom notes to the local papers). One of the Cows briefly enjoyed the services of a papier-mâché bull. When UK Culture Minister Kim Howells referred to modern art trends as "conceptual bull****", the Cows acquired concrete cow-pats. Local legend has it that the ears of the Cows have shrunk over the years, as more protruding versions have been knocked off by enthusiastic riders.
            sigpic
            "Let us think the unthinkable, let us do the undoable, let us prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all."
            -- Douglas Adams

Comment

I don't like concrete cows...

...too hard to tip!

Please Read Me

Comment

Just tip them the standard 15%, they are happy to take cash. </ba-dum-tish!>
                sigpic
                "Let us think the unthinkable, let us do the undoable, let us prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all."
                -- Douglas Adams

Comment

Originally posted by HalationEffect View Post
                  Huh, the best we can do in my part of the world is concrete cows.
                  Hey...perhaps they can make a trip to the neighborhood where my parents live outside Co(w)lumbus, Ohio, which features concrete corn:

Last edited by SteveRiley; Aug 06, 2013, 03:01 PM. Reason: grammar

Comment

That corn looks weird! Did someone forget to buy yellow paint?
                    sigpic
                    -- Douglas Adams

Comment

Originally posted by HalationEffect View Post
                      That corn looks weird! Did someone forget to buy yellow paint?
                      Us folks from the breadbasket of America know Silver Queen when we see it!

Comment

Originally posted by dibl View Post
                        Us folks from the breadbasket of America know Silver Queen when we see it!
                        Hmmm... I'm sure it tastes much the same, bit it just doesn't look all that appetizing.

It's kinda like how there are various colours of carrot, but for some reason only the orange varieties are really popular.

Click image for larger version

Name:	carrots_of_many_colors.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	273.0 KB
ID:	640418
                        sigpic
                        -- Douglas Adams

Comment

I do have to say I too love this forum. Start reading out based on what the OP wrote and wind up looking a concrete figures and multicolored veggies.

Comment

Originally posted by MoonRise View Post
                            I do have to say I too love this forum. Start reading out based on what the OP wrote and wind up looking a concrete figures and multicolored veggies.
                            I guess there's no such thing as off-topic here. (almost)Anything goes. lol
                            Boot Info Script

Comment

Wait.... What were we talking about!?!?!

Comment

It is the Social / Casual talk sub-forum, after all

Comment

Working...
                                X