This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Google's InSync for Linux is now out of beta

Yeah, I know, it's Google... but the features look pretty good and the price isn't bad (one-time payment of $9.99 for unlimited installs across all your desktops). It has a free 15 day trial, which can be extended by a further 15 days if you refer a friend.

Supports Ubuntu, Debian, Linux Mint, PCLinuxOS, MEPIS and Fedora with the following desktop environments: Unity, Cinnamon, GNOME Shell, KDE, LXDE, Xfce, MATE and Openbox + fbpanel and 5 file managers: Nautilus, Nemo, Caja, Dolphin and Thunar.

More info: http://www.webupd8.org/2013/07/googl...for-linux.html
    sigpic
    "Let us think the unthinkable, let us do the undoable, let us prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all."
    -- Douglas Adams

Oh, hai, NSA! Please, have a look at my files. Because freedom!

Comment

Yeah, personally if I were to use it, I'd only sync stuff that I didn't care who saw it, or stuff that I'd (strongly) encrypted in advance.

Although it might be fun to sync a bunch of encrypted nonsense, just to mess with the NSA
      sigpic
      "Let us think the unthinkable, let us do the undoable, let us prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all."
      -- Douglas Adams

Comment

Working...
      X