X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

European Dvorak/qwerty facebook group

About the group:

This group was created with the purpose of finding out how many that is interested in a European Dvorak-qwerty keyboard where you can switch between Dvorak / qwerty with a key that is specifically for this function.
    For-example, an LED with two colours that glow as what kind of setup is active, one can then have Dvorak in blue characters on the keys and qwerty as white.
    The LED lights up blue when Dvorak is active and white when qwerty is enabled.

The reason I thought of this is that one does not have to:
    Install a driver for Dvorak if you want to use your own keyboard at another computer.
    No complaints or arguing from people that is not used to Dvorak or qwerty.
    No need to turn the keyboard upside down to look for a small switch to switch between layouts.
    No need to fumble with settings in the OS to change the layout.
    No stickers on the keys that constantly falls off or wears out.
    No need to move the buttons to create a Dvorak layout.

PS:
    Fentek and some others makes such stock keyboards, but unfortunately only in U.S. layout.
    So I'm trying to find out if there are enough people who want European character set, so that the results can be sent over to a few manufacturers to persuade them into making combined Dvorak/qwerty keyboards with European layouts.

url:
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/126253210900946/

Hello friend.

I am Spanish Dvorak user for many years.

I am interested in your proposal the same way I care anything related to Dvorak. Although to be honest, I do not see much sense in your proposal.

But I have no a Facebook account, nor interest in creating it. Luck.

Comment

Working...
    X