X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Google combines Chrome and Android development teams

http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2416557,00.asp

Now if they would write a 'droid for the PC/laptop, I just might try it, but then again, with all that spyware, blech, maybe not. :-/

From the article...

Page concluded by insisting that we're "living in a new computing environment," that ultimately "takes care of the hard work—discovery, organization, communication—so that you can get on with what makes you happiest ... living and loving."
    I suppose if you let Google discover who you should love, organize how you will arrange to love them, and mediate the communications between your lovers, then yeah...all that's left to do is the actual lovin'. All, of course, under the watchful eye of Google collecting location data from that Android burning a hole in your pants.

Comment

Take the pants off

Comment

Originally posted by Teunis View Post
        Take the pants off
        Google knows that, too

Comment

Originally posted by SteveRiley View Post
          Google knows that, too
          I actually find it quite ironic that a huge corporation is becoming Big Brother, as opposed to the U.S. government, since the corporations pretty much run things down there anyway, through lobbying, etc. :-/

Edit: And here we thought Google was our knight in shining armour on a white horse to knock Microsoft of its pedestal, when all along they only want to REPLACE them as the evil #1.
          Last edited by tek_heretik; Mar 16, 2013, 02:31 PM.

Comment

Mmhh, at least Google not being a member of the BSA won't send the cops around.

Comment

Working...
            X