Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A forum where I seem to be spending a lot of time...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A forum where I seem to be spending a lot of time...

http://www.brohoof.com/forums/forum/42-shenanigans/

Don't laugh at me...
    Registered Linux User 545823

teeeee hheeeeee heeeheeeee

Comment

:tucks tail between legs and runs away:

Comment

It is funny because I had no idea what a Brony was until last week, and now you guys are everywhere. If you enjoy it, that is all that matters. I prefer the look of AOKP personally.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2
        Kubuntu version 12.04
        KDE version 4.8.5
        Computer HP dv5
        Cpu dual core 2 gig
        Gpu Nvidia GeForce 9200m
        Ram 4 gigs
        Display twinview Laptop, and 32 inch Vizio

Comment

Whatever floats your boat.

I find bronies to generally friendly and easy to talk to; most are much more liberal than I am though

I still remember being given the silent treatment and causing a thread to be locked because I said "being gay is not natural"

Sent with Tapatalk2
          Last edited by jpenguin; Feb 13, 2013, 11:46 PM.

Comment

Ok so I looked over that forum. I've heard of Bronies before and always thought it was something the internet invented. So is everything said and done "ironically?" Is this seriously adult men watching a pretty damn awful little girl's cartoon? I don't want to insult anybody but this just screams pedophile or some kind of midlife crisis or even just a big joke.

Comment

@ DMeyer,
              Pretty sure it is legit. Some do it for the irony, but some have a huge collection of the figurines, computer towers in that design, and wear pony suits to their parties. I can carry a joke so far, but at that point, it is beyond a joke in my eyes. There is a hundred page thread on xda where they post mlp pics, and discuss it. Like I said, whatever blows your hair back. And yes, the cartoon is an abomination. At least when I get sucked into my kids cartoon it is full metal alchemist.

Last edited by jeramyeggs; Feb 14, 2013, 04:39 AM.
              Kubuntu version 12.04
              KDE version 4.8.5
              Computer HP dv5
              Cpu dual core 2 gig
              Gpu Nvidia GeForce 9200m
              Ram 4 gigs
              Display twinview Laptop, and 32 inch Vizio

Comment

Originally posted by jeramyeggs View Post
                @ DMeyer,
                Pretty sure it is legit. Some do it for the irony, but some have a huge collection of the figurines, computer towers in that design, and wear pony suits to their parties. I can carry a joke so far, but at that point, it is beyond a joke in my eyes. There is a hundred page thread on xda where they post mlp pics, and discuss it. Like I said, whatever blows your hair back. And yes, the cartoon is an abomination. At least when I get sucked into my kids cartoon it is full metal alchemist.

I'm 20 and I absolutely love cartoons but it has to be good. Obviously my nostalgic stuff is tops on my list but I'm open minded to some of the newer stuff but My Little Pony is ridiculous. I guess its each man to himself but this whole Brony thing just seems incredibly wrong just like any adult man obsessed with little girls stuff would be in any context. Oh well, they don't bug me so I'll just leave them alone; I'd just never leave any kids around them.

Comment

Some of each, I find it very easy to laugh at myself; but some people are extremely serious about the show... Yes, like anything- there is a dark corner of fans, who do distasteful thing while watching the show (Rule 34). Most new cartoons make me nauseated, I usually watch shows on History & Discovery channels.

Comment

Originally posted by jpenguin View Post
                    Some of each, I find it very easy to laugh at myself; but some people are extremely serious about the show... Yes, like anything- there is a dark corner of fans, who do distasteful thing while watching the show (Rule 34). Most new cartoons make me nauseated, I usually watch shows on History & Discovery channels.
                    Even the History and Discovery Channels are becoming such a waster. I used to like them but its getting harder and harder! Some of the junk now!

Comment

+1

I watch a good dose of reruns of DickVanDyke, BobNewhart,, Leave it Beaver & the like

Comment

Working...
                      X