This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Service Temporarily Unavailable 503 error

Well, for me, this is the first time in at least 3 weeks where I can view this forum. Was it me only? If so, why?

I've been accessng Kubuntu forums for the past few weeks with no issues noted. Just a guess, but I suspect you likely had an ethernet routing issue or perhaps a DNS issue with your ISP.

cheers,
    Bill
    sigpic
    A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new. --Albert Einstein

Comment

hmmmm... I had tried from 3 separate locations/ISP's. hmmmm...

thanks.

Comment

Were you traveling by chance? You might have been connecting on a host network that is permanently banned from accessing KFN.
        Using Kubuntu Linux since March 23, 2007
        "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data." - Sherlock Holmes

Comment

Just traveled between Mikey D's, the library, and home.

How about this... Could I have accessed the site when there truly was a server overload and I had been accessing cache of that page ever since?

Comment

Yes, possible. And as far as I know, there are no foreign hostile networks in operation between Mikey D's, the library, and your home, unless of course, the Mikey D's was in China and the library, North Korea!
            Using Kubuntu Linux since March 23, 2007
            "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data." - Sherlock Holmes

Comment

Originally posted by Snowhog View Post
              and the library, North Korea!
              Hmm..... do tell us, 1spottedhog, do any of these images seem familiar, sir?

Comment

wow... and I thought the sight of Gov. Richardson was simply a random drive by... hmmmm...

Comment

Working...
                X