This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Exqueeze me!

One of the great problems of life is that the "right wing" wants people to eat "southern fried chicken" ( 870 calories) and the "left wing" wants us to go to a politically correct French cuisine restaurant ..." "chicken in flour gravy with mushrroms".... (840 calories).(variation + /- 20 percent).....

THERE IS ALWAYS...someone advocating "this OS" or "that OS".....but......

which OS actually lets you "get on with your life"?

So getting on with YOUR life.

. for people who really want to maybe get a few pounds off...

chicken broth
    chicken chunks ( in a can for MOST OF US with water)....
    mushroom broth
    (some additons,...pimentos... maybe some bell peppers of various colours)....

AND GET ON WITH YOUR LIFE.....the politically correct BE DAM@#$!!!

and of course.....get out on some kind of sidewalk or walking trail and meet ....THE (WO- man)" of your male or female choice....

wood, have yet to meet a nubile young thing in Spandex...., smoke...
    Last edited by woodsmoke; Jan 08, 2013, 10:46 PM.

What? Under Help the Crazy Guy?, not under Help the New Guy!
    Another one over my head.
    I know this is just a test to see if we are watching ...
    An intellectual says a simple thing in a hard way. An artist says a hard thing in a simple way. Charles Bukowski

Comment

I think woody is hungry and horny ,,,,,,,,, you been taking testosterone pills there woodster ?

personally I love fried chicken and flower gravy , just had it last week, think I'll have a ham this weekend ,,,,,,,,,,, and smack my sweet old ....Ahumm middle aged thing on her A$$ when I send her to get me another glass of sweet tee

on a side note maby a moderator should move this thread to the social section .

VINNY
      i7 4core HT 8MB L3 2.9GHz
      16GB RAM
      Nvidia GTX 860M 4GB RAM 1152 cuda cores

Comment

"on a side note maby a moderator should move this thread to the social section ."

Well ... since it's getting quite social, I would agree!

Just wish I knew what the thread is about ...
        ;-)
        Ah, hell, time for a beer anyway.
        An intellectual says a simple thing in a hard way. An artist says a hard thing in a simple way. Charles Bukowski

Comment

Originally posted by woodsmoke View Post
          One of the great problems of life is that the "right wing" wants people to eat "southern fried chicken" ( 870 calories) and the "left wing" wants us to go to a politically correct French cuisine restaurant ..." "chicken in flour gravy with mushrroms".... (840 calories).(variation + /- 20 percent).....
          Heck... I want to eat the right wing and then the left wing... (followed by the breast and drumsticks!) :cool:
          While at it, throw in a bit of mashed potatos and gravy.... Mmmm.. Mmmm... finger lickin good.

cheers
          Bill
          sigpic
          A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new. --Albert Einstein

Comment

Moooooooooved...

Oh wait, wrong barnyard animal.

Comment

Working...
            X