Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Someday you should replace that 1970 calendar hanging on your wall.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveRiley View Post

Hey look - he had to ride for days on horseback to get it so he's keeping it until he absolutely has to get a new one!

Please Read Me

Comment

Originally posted by SteveRiley View Post

I'll do it when my income rises above average 1970 levels

I'm not a luddite by preference; my bank balance forces me to be one against my will
        sigpic
        "Let us think the unthinkable, let us do the undoable, let us prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all."
        -- Douglas Adams

Comment

Originally posted by HalationEffect View Post
          I'll do it when my income rises above average 1970 levels

I'm not a luddite by preference; my bank balance forces me to be one against my will
          Welcome to my world, but now that you made me think about this, all those gadgets and contracts that come with them are putting me in the poor house.

Comment

Originally posted by tek_heretik View Post
            Welcome to my world, but now that you made me think about this, all those gadgets and contracts that come with them are putting me in the poor house.
            Heh, the only contract I have is the one with my ISP; my mobile phone is on a pre-pay tariff. Hell, even the electricity supply to my home is via a pre-pay meter.
            sigpic
            "Let us think the unthinkable, let us do the undoable, let us prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all."
            -- Douglas Adams

Comment

Working...
            X