WOW!
    Click image for larger version

Name:	sabc1-52810e37ae6251b0d41817e222bc5cda.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	24.1 KB
ID:	647912
    Details

3rd Generation Intel Core i5 and i7 CPU's
    21.5" 1080p Full High Definition LED Backlit Display (1920 x 1080)
    Intel High Definition 2500 or 4000 Graphics (Dependent on CPU)
    up to 16 GB Dual Channel DDR3 @ 1600 MHz
    one 2.5" platter or solid state hard drive, configurable up to 750 GB
    Gigabit LAN (10/100/1000), Optional Internal WiFi
    Optional 802.11 a/b/g/n
    2 Built in Speakers, Intel High Definition Audio - 5.1 Channel via HDMI Out, 2.1 Channel via Analog I/O, built in microphone
    1.3 megapixel front bezel webcam
    2 x USB 2.0, Headphone Out, Microphone In, SD Card Reader
    Power, Brightness Up, Brightness Down
    4 x USB 2.0, HDMI, Audio I/O
    Suspend
    150 Watt
    25.6" x 18.1" x 10.4" (HxWxD)
    20.0 lbs. (9.07 kg.)
    "A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.”
    – John F. Kennedy, February 26, 1962.

meh, does not seem like a very good deal. Also, what is the deal with those speakers? They look kind of like... well, I won't say... But i would not want them setting on my desk.

Comment

This is zareasons aio desktop

http://zareason.com/shop/zima-930.html

It is about $75 more than the S76, but has USB 3.0
      Last edited by jpenguin; Dec 28, 2012, 11:31 PM.
      Registered Linux User 545823

Comment

Originally posted by eggbert View Post
        Also, what is the deal with those speakers? They look kind of like... well, I won't say... But i would not want them setting on my desk.
        It's art, dude, c'mon:
        Harman Kardon Sound Sticks III produce astonishingly clear audio with exceptional style. This model's predecessor, the Sound Sticks II, are on permanent display at the New York Museum of Modern Art.
        And they even mix up their metaphors. It's the style that's clear. Therefore, the sound they produce is, naturally, also clear. Astonishingly, even. They're so clear, they're hardly even there. Perhaps you might eventually fail to notice them regularly. Invisibly, they fade into the background. Kind of like a lot of other stuff littering art museums all across the land...

Comment

Where is the box? Is it built into the Monitor like an IMac?

Comment

Originally posted by SteveRiley View Post
            And they even mix up their metaphors.
            Well, mixing metaphors was good enough for Shakespeare ("to take arms against a sea of troubles").

For me, the main problem with speakers that look like... how those speakers look... is the name of the company that makes them. In my head, I always seem to switch the first letters around.
            sigpic
            "Let us think the unthinkable, let us do the undoable, let us prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all."
            -- Douglas Adams

Comment

Hmm, ZaReason claims theirs is the first Al-in-One that supports Linux but the GF has a nearly 2 y/o HP TouchSmart that happily runs Kubuntu and no tweaking was needed.

BTW, I like the speakers but have seen better matches when the screen had a similar clear foot and bezel.

Comment

Working...
              X