Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For the lucky ones.......the love of your life...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sixonetonoffun View Post
    I had a heart once and gave it to a woman. Pretty sure she ate it. That was 25 years ago. Since none have never measured up. Though obviously she wasn't "The One" in the end. But staying single isn't that easy guys wtf? Takes some real effort. Leads me to believe ya might need to back away from the keyboard a little more often. Might try getting to church. Seriously ya won't burst into flames I promise. Sheesh makes me want to go on that bender I been putting off for a couple years.
    The thing is, even if you don't have your own 'baggage', she usually comes with a ton (ex, kids, debts, etc etc), at a certain point, it just isn't worth it. They say by the time you hit 30 years of age, you have established all of your habits and are stuck with them for life, finding somebody who will put up with them is another story. IMHO, the best scenario later in life is yeah, have a relationship, but DON'T move in together, you will only get on each other's nerves and fight about money, etc, really clicking with somebody late in life enough to move in with them is pretty rare. I shacked up with somebody because our astrological match numbers are astronomical (and we get along to a certain degree), that turned out to be a bit of a joke, she has some habits that I quietly would like to kill her over, lol.

Punch in your birthdays... http://www.0800-horoscope.com/compat...p#.UMCSr4t0ZFS

Comment

Working...
    X