Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Creepy rented computer spyware, more like sickening...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by james147 View Post
    If that is the case then I would just buy a cheap netbook and be done with it Which makes me wonder why people rent computers if they can buy a cheap netbook that will probably work better...
    Decent size screen, full size keyboard, netbooks are becoming a rarity, they are just stupid, difficulty of buying something at a good rate when abroad, pick your reason.

What scares me the most is people who rent phones!

Comment

@james147...no no, I don't run WinDOHS, as I like to call it, after Homer Simpson's DOH! People still bring me infested and laggy WinDOHS machines to rescue/bring back to life from a very weak pulse, lol. Most people would rather their stuff/WindDOHS rescued as opposed to a personal file backup/fresh install. Something always gets missed in the file backup process and it's a huge hassle to re-install hours of 3rd party, and redo settings in WinDOHS and 3rd party apps.

Comment

Originally posted by dmeyer View Post
        Decent size screen, full size keyboard, netbooks are becoming a rarity, they are just stupid
        I disagree with this, I love my netbook for carrying around, small and lightweight I can take it everywhere... keyboard size is barely an issue and it is quick to get use to. I use to hate carrying around my 17" laptop, weighted a ton and took up so much room in my bag. Not to mention since it was so cheap I don't have much to worry about if it gets damaged or stolen.

I don't see them becoming rarer either, if anything I am seeing them everywhere these days. Most of the people I know now have one and see them allow more in public. Cheap and mobile computing... they do it better then any laptop I have seen.

Comment

Working...
        X