Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Here's a politician I actually can respect.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's a politician I actually can respect.

Nobody is more shocked than I am, that there exists a politician somewhere in the world that I actually approve of. I wish my country could be led by someone like this guy:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-20243493
    sigpic
    "Let us think the unthinkable, let us do the undoable, let us prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all."
    -- Douglas Adams

Very interesting. He was involved with the group who killed Dan Mitrione. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dan_Mitrione

Comment

Sounds like good riddance. I'm amazed at some of the things that were done under the guise of 'aid' to those dictatorships.
      GigaByte GA-965G-DS3, Core2Duo at 2.1 GHz, 4 GB RAM, ASUS DRW-24B1ST, LiteOn iHAS 324 A, NVIDIA 7300 GS, 500 GB and 80 GB WD HDD

Comment

If all politicians were as humble as him, the world would be a far better place. Unfortunately, the people who usually seek power are the ones most likely to abuse it.

Comment

The vast majority of politicians are addicted to OPM, pronounced opium, or (Other Peoples Money)!
          Windows no longer obstructs my view.
          Using Kubuntu Linux since March 23, 2007.
          "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data." - Sherlock Holmes

Comment

yes, that's someone who deserves respect! Not only for today but mostly for the resistance in the past.

b.r
            Jonas
            ASUS M4A87TD | AMD Ph II x6 | 12 GB ram | MSI GeForce GTX 560 Ti (448 Cuda cores)
            Kubuntu 12.04 KDE 4.9.x (x86_64) - Debian "Squeeze" KDE 4.(5x) (x86_64)
            Acer TimelineX 4820 TG | intel i3 | 4 GB ram| ATI Radeon HD 5600
            Kubuntu 12.10 KDE 4.10 (x86_64) - OpenSUSE 12.3 KDE 4.10 (x86_64)
            - Officially free from windoze since 11 dec 2009
            >>>>>>>>>>>> Support KFN <<<<<<<<<<<<<

Comment

Working...
            X