This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cat observing system update

My 9-month-old kitten displays an unusual curiosity for Linux. In this illustration, he's valiantly monitoring the progress and success of this evening's dist-upgrade.

Last edited by SteveRiley; Nov 13, 2012, 03:34 AM.

say that's the same wallpaper I use on desktop1 monitor2 (when it's attached)
    however my yakuake is scaled up a bit larger as are the fonts to I think ,,,,,hard to tell from hear
    VINNY
    i7 4core HT 8MB L3 2.9GHz
    16GB RAM
    Nvidia GTX 860M 4GB RAM 1152 cuda cores

Comment

His feet are really cute.

Comment

Your kitteh needs some training - he should be laying on the key board

Comment

Post this on /r/linux! Reddit loves cats!

Comment

Your moggy isn't the only one who likes Linux.
            Attached Files

Comment

What is that cat lying on ? Is that a screen ? I don't think I've seen one of those since 2004

Comment

I had thought about 'upgrading' the monitor to a fancy flat screen one but whilst watching videos on my laptop i came to the conclusion that a CRT monitor is better for viewing videos on than a flat screen monitor. Also, the cat can't sit on a flat screen monitor and keep himself warm like he can on this CRT monitor.

Comment

Originally posted by nickstonefan View Post
                  Also, the cat can't sit on a flat screen monitor and keep himself warm like he can on this CRT monitor.
                  Let us never forget that we mere humans exist at the sufferance of our feline overlords
                  sigpic
                  "Let us think the unthinkable, let us do the undoable, let us prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all."
                  -- Douglas Adams

Comment

Originally posted by HalationEffect View Post
                    Let us never forget that we mere humans exist at the sufferance of our feline overlords
                    As well as our canine overlords
                    Nowadays I'm mostly Mac, but...
                    tron: KDE neon User | MacPro5,1 | 3.2GHz Xeon | 48GB RAM | 250GB, 1TB, & 500GB Samsung SSDs | Nvidia GTX 980 Ti

Comment

Originally posted by benny_fletch View Post
                      As well as our canine overlords
                      It's just not the same thing with dogs though... put it this way: I've owned several dogs. I was the alpha of the pack and they were total suck-ups. When it comes to cats though... it's been my privilege that a number of cats have deigned to live in the same house as me, and permitted me to feed and occasionally pet them. They'd laugh at any human so foolish as to believe he owned them, and then probably start plotting their demise.
                      Last edited by HalationEffect; Nov 13, 2012, 08:35 PM.
                      sigpic
                      "Let us think the unthinkable, let us do the undoable, let us prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all."
                      -- Douglas Adams

Comment

Originally posted by HalationEffect View Post
                        It's just not the same thing with dogs though... put it this way: I've owned several dogs. I was the alpha of the pack and they were total suck-ups. When it comes to cats though... it's been my privilege that a number of cats have deigned to live in the same house as me, and permitted me to feed and occasionally pet them. They'd laugh at any human so foolish as to believe he owned them, and then probably start plotting their demise.
                        I will give you that. I have owned shared my home with both.
                        Nowadays I'm mostly Mac, but...
                        tron: KDE neon User | MacPro5,1 | 3.2GHz Xeon | 48GB RAM | 250GB, 1TB, & 500GB Samsung SSDs | Nvidia GTX 980 Ti

Comment

The difference between dogs and cats http://i.imgur.com/uMYiw.jpg

Comment

Working...
                          X