Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quantum forward quantum spin. Quantum wine, quantumish flavor particles quantum clockwise. Counterquantum counterclockwise improves quantum quantumness. Massless grape quantum charge is zero across all quantum vines, but sometimes quantum deviations can be quantumly observed within local quantum plants.

Originally posted by oshunluvr View Post
    I would have thought so too except I had a tasting and wine education session with one of about 300 Master Sommelier's that exist and I and my wife experienced it first hand. It does require the correct glass for the varietal and a wine in good enough condition to impart it's properties. As a matter of proof I can only point to the 6 years I served and sold wine at my establishment and the hundreds of people I did this with as an experiment while they were at my bar.
    Unless the test is conducted double-blinded with randomly selected participants, I suspect a certain amount of suggestion bias would creep in.

SOMMELIER: "Swirl the glass clockwise for 20 seconds. Now sip. Do you detect the presence of fruit and organic matter"?

PARTICIPANT: "Why, yes, I believe I do."

SOMMELIER: "Now, this other glass has the same wine. Swirl it counterclockwise for 20 seconds. Sip. Isn't it obvious this wine benefited from fermentation in high quality steel tanks?"

PARTICIPANT: "Absolutely. Wow, I had no idea!"

SOMMELIER: "Try the first glass again. Any difference between the two?"

PARTICIPANT: "Yeah, I can't figure out what kind of tank the first glass came from, and the second glass lacks any kind of fruitiness."

DEEPAK CHOPRA: "And you see, ladies and gentlemen, the quantum elecrofermentational properties of wine can be detected if you just believe."

Comment

BIG A$$ grin .......... LOL

VINNY
      i7 4core HT 8MB L3 2.9GHz
      16GB RAM
      Nvidia GTX 860M 4GB RAM 1152 cuda cores

Comment

I alawys thought wine tasting was kind of like high end audio where some folks think they can tell a difference in $7,000 speaker wire.

I think both the wine insdustry and high end audio industry are pretty much complete BS. E.g swirling a glass of wine clockwise to enhance the flavor are like the guys who think that paining the edge of their CDs with a sharpie enhances the sound of the CD.

Comment

One thing that is true concerning wine enjoyment, is that the glass it is served in matters. Taste is intrinsically tied to the sense of smell, and the specific aromas of a given wine varietal are accentuated by the shape of the glass it is served in.
          Windows no longer obstructs my view.
          Using Kubuntu Linux since March 23, 2007.
          "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data." - Sherlock Holmes

Comment

Working...
          X