Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ultimate Smartphone faceoff: iPhone 5 vs Galaxy S3. Will it blend? :)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ultimate Smartphone faceoff: iPhone 5 vs Galaxy S3. Will it blend? :)

Can't decide on a phone? Here is one way of choosing.

Blendtec, maker of some supposedly industrial strength blenders put two smartphones to the test. The iPhone, and a Galaxy S3 were put in a blender to see which would last the longest.

So, will this test influence your next phone purchase?

Frank.
    Last edited by Frank616; Oct 27, 2012, 10:39 AM.
    Linux: Powerful, open, elegant. Its all I use.

How insane is that! Funny though. Wonder if phone replacement insurance includes loss by blender?
    Windows no longer obstructs my view.
    Using Kubuntu Linux since March 23, 2007.
    "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data." - Sherlock Holmes

Comment

Snowhog:

How insane is that! Funny though.
      I just killed myself laughing!!

On the 'serious' side, however, does this prove that Samsung with its rounded corners (avoiding the teeth of the blender) does not infringe on Apple's 'shape' patents?

Frank.

Comment

Wasn't the Apple iPhone in the left (from the viewers perspective) blender? I believe it was, and it got ground to dust faster than the Samsung.

New Advert: "Samsung Galaxy S3: Built 'Blender' tough."

Comment

Snowhog:

Wasn't the Apple iPhone in the left (from the viewers perspective) blender? I believe it was, and it got ground to dust faster than the Samsung.
          Yes, hence my comment on the advantage of the rounded shape of the Galaxy. It is NOT an iPhone ripoff. The blender proves it!

Should we forward that video link to the Samsung legal team?

Frank.

Comment

Apple clearly lost that battle. Im sure Samsung will presenting this as some kind of evidence in the next patent trial.

Comment

Clearly the iPhone is the better product. Apple cares enough about you that they design their phones for rapid and complete blending, thus keeping your blender's blades sharp! The Galaxy, with its rounded corners and curvy shape, indicates that Samsung only cares about Samsung, and is happy to let your blender's blades become dull and rounded because a Galaxy provides nothing for the blade to bite into.

Comment

"I say 'doggy poop'; you say fertilizer."

Comment

Working...
                X