Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nothing like hijacking my thread but anyway, thanks guys, for fixing the problem

Comment

As you can see by my sig pic, I have ample connection speed, so if I can't get in, hmm.

Comment

Beat ya

Comment

I was 0.001" away from packing this forum in, 3 times, locked out, really?! Give me a bloody break.

Comment

Well, we haven't done any maintenance-type stuff that would affect logins, so it's difficult to know what your problem might have been. If you encounter the problem again, you can let me know (my email is in a PM to you) and we can investigate. We most certainly don't want anyone to bail because of a technical problem that could be solved.

Comment

I don't know what the problem was, but all seems fine now, I just want to apologize, I was having a few beers at the time and the lock-out took me by surprise, made me a little upset, so again, sorry guys (and gals, if there are any, lol).

Comment

Hey, no worries! Something about this thread just kind of made me chuckle a little and it was fun to carry on for a bit. We're glad everything's sorted. BTW, to improve our response time for future troubles, the "Contact Us" link below now sends email to all forum administrators. So if anyone finds him/herself in a bind, just click the link and let us know what's going on. Between Open Source, Snowhog, Claydoh, and me, someone's bound to take care of you quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveRiley View Post
                  Hey, no worries! Something about this thread just kind of made me chuckle a little and it was fun to carry on for a bit. We're glad everything's sorted. BTW, to improve our response time for future troubles, the "Contact Us" link below now sends email to all forum administrators. So if anyone finds him/herself in a bind, just click the link and let us know what's going on. Between Open Source, Snowhog, Claydoh, and me, someone's bound to take care of you quickly.
                  Ok, thank you, will keep that in mind, good to know.

Comment

Working...
                  X