X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3D Blacklight glow colour mirror maze

Hi
    I'm not a huge fan of "haunted houses" for All Hallow's Eve, but have gone to quite a few.

They were "ok" but nothing to get the blood running....or curdling!

However, I went, with a friend, to a rather pricey one last night and it was VERY GOOD!!

But the thing I want to mention is that if you have the opportunity to go to one that is a "3D" maze that uses the "3D glasses with lines" on them, not the red/blue coloured ones, do so.

Especially it the advert is of "blacklight" with "day glo" type colours.

The halls had a LOT of the "3D" pictures wherein peoples faces moved and followed you etc. and paint on the walls that was "standing out" from the wall but...

The two best parts were:

a) the very first part after entering in which there was a version of what people call a "spook light".

It was a "Grand Gate" that you walked toward that was hanging in space and it "moved away" from you for about twenty feet and then you walked through it.

It was not a "physical gate" it was all "paint and black light effect" but it really was just astounding.

A really amazing effect.

The colours tended to be an "orange" and a "green" but there were reds and whites also.

b) But the mirror maze was what was really amazing.

The mirrors were "framed" with two colums each, and the colums were "spiral striped" in the red and white and the effect was just astounding.

One really could not determine where a mirror stopped and where one started, there were two places where there were people stationed to "jump out and scare you" that also would direct you to the correct direction.

It is one of the real standouts that I have EVER seen.

Now the "execution" was not nearly so sophisticated as the illustration below but the effect was marvellous.

I would HEARTILY and ENTHUSIASTICALLY endorse going to one, not necessarily for the scrares, but for the effect.

I really did, for me...produce the effect that I was in the "Halls of the Mountain King".

Last edited by woodsmoke; Oct 21, 2012, 12:04 PM.
Working...
X