• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi
    Be prepared for....

The October Surprise!

woodsmoke

Comment

Yeah, there has been some whispering about Gloria Allred. http://www.theblaze.com/stories/is-g...ober-surprise/ The communist Van Jones has promised an October surprise as well. http://www.theblaze.com/stories/van-...ng-in-october/ We will see.
      Klaatu Barada Nikto

Comment

October surprise?
        Perhaps, but that tactic can back-fire, especially if it is outrageous enough.

One BIG factor would be a big write-in vote for Rand Paul which would, in effect, be a vote for Obama. I can see a LOT of TEA party members doing that, which would be equivalent to shooting themselves in the foot.
        "A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.”
        – John F. Kennedy, February 26, 1962.

Comment

A little more has leaked out. http://www.theblaze.com/stories/is-o...ober-surprise/
          Klaatu Barada Nikto

Comment

Speculation is not news. Those articles are pathetic.

Comment

Truth:

"It's going to happen, because it hasn't happened yet."
              "I know that garlic wards off vampires, because as long as I've worn it around my neck, I've never been bitten."

Windows no longer obstructs my view.
              Using Kubuntu Linux since March 23, 2007.
              "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data." - Sherlock Holmes

Comment

It's the Silly Season.
                "A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.”
                – John F. Kennedy, February 26, 1962.

Comment

Death is Life's way telling you 'enough already'.
                  Politics: Proof there is Hell on Earth.

Comment

Originally posted by GreyGeek View Post
                    It's the Silly Season.
                    Now that is truth.

Originally posted by Snowhog View Post
                    Death is Life's way telling you 'enough already'.
                    Bwahahaha

Comment

Decision-makers in this country thrive on crisis. We don't know what to do, how to relax, when everything is just OK. We don't even know how to define "OK."
                      An intellectual says a simple thing in a hard way. An artist says a hard thing in a simple way. Charles Bukowski

Comment

OK is defined as:
                        informal 1 a — used to ask for or express agreement, approval, or understanding ▪ “I'm going to stay here, OK?” “Yes, that's fine.” ▪ “Let's eat out tonight.” “OK. Where do you want to go?” ▪ “Can we rent a video tonight?” “OK.” ▪ “I'll be there in a minute, okay?” b — used for emphasis at the beginning of a statement ▪ Okay everybody, it's time to go now. ▪ “Hurry up!” “Okay, okay, I'm almost ready.” ▪ OK, so I was wrong. I'm sorry.
                        2 : fairly well : well enough
                        ▪ “How did you do at the interview?” “I think I did okay.” ▪ He's doing OK in math.
                        But, in Politics, a Blue-Ribbon Panel will have to be appointed by the President, funded by Congress, and ultimately found Constitutional by the Supreme Court, before we have a 'politically correct' definition.

Comment

American elections keep getting more and more ridiculous. Way too much money being thrown around in politics these days. There should be spending caps and independantly organized debates which are required to have at least one additional party represented.

Comment

No argument from this American.

Comment

Originally posted by Snowhog View Post
                              No argument from this American.
                              And none from this one either.
                              The unjust distribution of goods persists, creating a situation of social sin that cries out to Heaven and limits the possibilities of a fuller life for so many of our brothers. -- Archbishop Jorge Mario Bergoglio of Buenos Aires (now Pope Francis)

Comment

As to the possible october surpise id think more along the line of Pres. obama announcing a deal of some kind with iran during the debate.
                                But I love the politics is hell on earth!

Typing with one finger on the tablet is very unhandy.
                                Woodsmoke

Comment

Working...
                                X