This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

September Song for Endeavour

I'd much rather remember her as roaring off the launchpad.

But .....

woodsmoke

Glad I live in Turlock so I can go down to the Los Angles Science Fondation and see her somtimes that is after they get her set up in her final resting spot. I think they said they will truck her from Sacrmento International Aiport to La. in early Nov. I bet some dirvers will be pissed since the roads will have to temporally closed. I wounder why they didn't use the Space X Spaceport out side of LA? unless they don't have a big enough runway.

Why can't i type a capital u on these forum posts? Looks like its a hot key or something.
    Last edited by steve7233; Sep 27, 2012, 06:05 PM.
    Just to remind users and devs that Ubuntu and its flavors have a long way to go to be as usr friendly as they should be.

http://www.kubuntu.org/getkubuntu

Comment

sad we will miss the old bird !!

U U U U .......strange steve7233 did you set it as a hot key on your box?
      what happens when you try to use it?

VINNY
      i7 4core HT 8MB L3 2.9GHz
      16GB RAM
      Nvidia GTX 860M 4GB RAM 1152 cuda cores

Comment

Weird now its working. It must have something to do with the weird behavor in Firefox. Ever since I upgraded to 12.04.1, FF has been not showing tabs sometimes and showing them at other times. For a while FF kept reopining every window that i opened and closed. It still won't close a window without closing all the windows at once. Any way typing a capitale u would cause a box to open under the previous post and from then on every thing you typed would go into that box.

The U.S.S. Endevour only flew 25 missions in outer space. it was built from spare parts used to repair the rest of the fleet. After the January 28,1986 ill fated last U.S.S. Challenger mission NASA had a chose get the U.S.S. Enterprise out of the Simithsonian Air and Space museum and give it a major refit to enable it to preform in Outer Space or to use some spare parts to build aa new orbiter. Unfortunatly for Star Trek fans, NASA decided it would be cheaper to use the spare parts. They held a contest with the kids to name the new orbitor and Endevour won.
        Last edited by steve7233; Sep 28, 2012, 02:22 AM.
        Just to remind users and devs that Ubuntu and its flavors have a long way to go to be as usr friendly as they should be.

http://www.kubuntu.org/getkubuntu

Comment

Working...
        X