This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the difference between class and no class

This "says it all" about the difference between those who actually have class and who loudly tell everybody else that they have class.

I was waiting for Project Runway to come on and was surfing the cable channels and woah!

O'Reilly was interviewing Ted Koppel (for those of you who live in caves, Koppel has a deep visceral hatred of O'Reilly).

So, I watched the interview, and basically O'Reilly asks him why he hates O'Reilly and Fox and why he thinks that O'Reilly and Fox are destroying the U.S.

So far so good, it was kind of what you expect to hear but then at the end...right at the end the difference between someone with class and no class was there for all to see and hear.

I immediately searched for the clip but it is not on YouTube as of yet.

However there is a sound clip.

You do not have to listen to the whole thing especially since most of the people here hate O'Reilly but please go to about thirty seconds before the end and just listen from there.

At the very end, you will hear a very quick "kiss" sound.

That is the sound of Koppel telling O'Reilly to "kiss my a##".

And it is also the sound of no class.

woodsmoke
    Last edited by woodsmoke; Sep 20, 2012, 07:13 PM.

I can't imagine that your posts could become more absurd (including shaky quantum mechanics principles) than those we are recently reading this past month or so. But, and I must admit, they are entertaining.
    An intellectual says a simple thing in a hard way. An artist says a hard thing in a simple way. Charles Bukowski

Comment

What would woodsmoke smoke, if woodsmoke could smokewood?
      Windows no longer obstructs my view.
      Using Kubuntu Linux since March 23, 2007.
      "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data." - Sherlock Holmes

Comment

Originally posted by Snowhog View Post
        Well every one knows that a woodsmoke would smoke as much wood as a woodsmoke could smoke if a would smoke could smoke wood ........and yes that's what they smoke ,,,, hence the name "woodsmoke"

☺VINNY☺

i7 4core HT 8MB L3 2.9GHz
        16GB RAM
        Nvidia GTX 860M 4GB RAM 1152 cuda cores

Comment

lol

woodtossingwoodtothechuckssmoke

Comment

S-h & vinny, OK, I get it ;-)
            To suggest something more objective then, I hope everyone caught the first segment of Rock Center with Ted Koppel tonight (9-20-12). After which, I would hope everyone turn off their fav talking heads show(s) on cable TV channels and focus on researching the facts on their own.
            An intellectual says a simple thing in a hard way. An artist says a hard thing in a simple way. Charles Bukowski

Comment

QQmike wrote:

focus on researching the facts on their own.
              BRAVO! BRAVO! BRAVO!

woodapplaudingsmoke

Comment

Originally posted by Snowhog View Post
                Probably not weed.

Comment

Working...
                X