This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GG: "Bright Eyes II drops I mentioned in another post a while back .."

Curious, what post, do you have it handy? (Search didn't get it.)
    An intellectual says a simple thing in a hard way. An artist says a hard thing in a simple way. Charles Bukowski

Comment

I've used one box of each:
      http://www.amazon.com/Can-C-Can-c-Ey...pr_product_top

http://www.amazon.com/Brite-Eyes-III...=pd_sim_misc_1

Before I used it big floating bodies would be right in the middle of my field of vision while look at the display. They made it hard to read. I was always rocking my head up and down or sideways trying to move them away from the center. Now I am looking at the display without any bodies blocking my vision. Some float by when I move my head but they are much smaller and not so dark. I can generally ignore them. Outside, in brighter sun light, I can't see them at all.

I thought there might be a difference between them but there is not, except that the bottles on Bright Eyes are better at controlling the drop that goes in the eye.

EDIT: the product is supposed to dissolve cataracts. I've been diagnosed with slight cataracts and when I learned that, and because I had Lasik eye surgery cataract surgery would probably not be successful, I looked for a non-surgical solution and found these products. I had been experiencing a slight, almost unnoticeable, haziness indoors but nothing outside in bright sunlight. Now the haziness is gone. I probably wouldn't have made the connection between indoor haziness and cataracts if the optometrist hadn't told me what the symptoms could include.
      Last edited by GreyGeek; Sep 20, 2012, 11:34 AM.
      "A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.”
      – John F. Kennedy, February 26, 1962.

Comment

Interesting, thanks GG. Seems they should develop some better, acceptable solution to the floaters (in extreme cases, I've read where they can zap them by laser but it's risky and depends on the skill of the surgeon in firing the laser at the floaters).
        An intellectual says a simple thing in a hard way. An artist says a hard thing in a simple way. Charles Bukowski

Comment

Working...
        X