This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bugs...even the bug page is broken.

What is with ubuntu and all its damn bugs? are the devs on drugs? or do they make money by putting bugs into the system and then make $$$$ on support.. I quit using Ubuntu years ago due to the millions of bugs.

http://s12.postimage.org/i1w6ms9bv/morons.png

Even there bug site is broken, I tried everything, The account page is broken.

Apt might be more advance then RPM, But at least red hat products are not head over heels in bugs.

Are you referring to the image that failed to load on that screenshot of the Launchpad account creation page? Or the duplicated instructions for choosing a password? Because I can't see any other obvious problems on that screenshot.

BTW - the page loads fine for me... no broken image, no duplication of the instructions for the password either.
    sigpic
    "Let us think the unthinkable, let us do the undoable, let us prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all."
    -- Douglas Adams

Comment

talking about the password or that number thing on the bottom

i tried 14 times, used passwords as large as 20 bits.

Comment

It's probably reCaptcha having issues.

I've had problems signing up for sites that use reCaptcha myself... no matter how carefully I read & type in the distorted text, it would tell me I got it wrong. The audio test is even worse, it's completely indecipherable noise.

However, it's hardly an Ubuntu bug, as reCaptcha is owned by Google IIRC.
        sigpic
        "Let us think the unthinkable, let us do the undoable, let us prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all."
        -- Douglas Adams

Comment

Originally posted by vyperlinux View Post
          What is with ubuntu and all its damn bugs? are the devs on drugs? or do they make money by putting bugs into the system and then make $$$$ on support.. I quit using Ubuntu years ago due to the millions of bugs.
          Vyperlinux: I must interject here and request that you self-moderate before pressing the reply button. Attacking individual people is one of the few behaviors that is expressly prohibited on KFN, and you've done this a number of times in some of your recent posts. It is OK to request assistance, and even to express frustruation, but it is not OK to assume that the particular difficulties you're encountering are automatically someone else's fault. Please consider this a warning.

Comment

Working...
          X