This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

American Express vs. my privacy

I was reviewing my privacy settings on my American Express account today and I noticed this curious item:

I don't like either of those choices. AmEx shouldn't be allowed to share anything about me with its "affiliates." I'm really angry about this and it appears there's nothing I can do, except cancel my account. But I need that card for business purposes. Shucks.

1 more example of corporate America setting it's own rules and police’s regarding us .

sad thing is even if you cancel and switch to some one else ..........they will probably do it as well.

it's like ..."who cares what the people want ....good for the affiliates ....good for the company "

VINNY
    i7 4core HT 8MB L3 2.9GHz
    16GB RAM
    Nvidia GTX 860M 4GB RAM 1152 cuda cores

Comment

So, get a 'business account' card under the name "Pan-Galactic Quordlepleen".
      Using Kubuntu Linux since March 23, 2007
      "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data." - Sherlock Holmes

Comment

What, and use my real name? That sleazy Pan-Galactic guy has a lousy credit rating. Can't get a five-dollar loan even. So I'll remain safely concealed behind this "Steve Riley" identity I've been carefully crafting for 46 years.

Comment

Working...
        X