This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rolling Stones: Sympathy for the Devil

Ok, I have never done ANY kind of mind altering substance except rum 'n coke, asprin, etc. and the chucklegas at the dentist when he works on all the steel left in my jaw from Viet-Nam...so, I do not have "flashbacks" (which btw is prima facia evidence of how one's brain gets totally screwed up by LSD but the people who have to be edgy have to deny that or truely go insane)...but be that as it may.

I happened to see this video and had, probably as close as one can have, to a "flashback".

When I was on my old, left over, refurbd, FRAMD, WWII radar "picket ship".... the first time that I was "helod" off the DASH deck to be a shore spotter in Country, the QMC very calmly walked onto the deck with the propwash smashing down on us and wrapped his web belt with two pearl handled .45s therein around my waste and buckled it, and then took the M-16 from me and handed to "BrizzleyBear"....now there was a true shipmate and friend.....and said....in the propwash..."The fu@#$%S can't seem to get the powder in this piece of cr@# right and the da@# thing jams....take these.....and I want them back just the way I am givin' them to ya."

And with that he looked up to the helo, twirled his first finger and I was yanked away into the sky under a gunship to be dropped many klicks north of Da Nang.

And I do not CARE how da@# fu#$(N^ smart you are...or how many degrees you have or how many lines of Linux code you can write....

Just think of how many tens of thousands of Viet-Namese were killed/tortured/put into "re-orientation" camps after we left....

AND JOHN KENNEDY BELOVED OF THE LEFT COGNOSCENTI PUT US IN THERE...

AND NIXON who GOT US OUT!!! something that is conveniently forgotten by the elites, but the MEDIA calls it "Nixon's War"....

notice the .45s which was the cause of my unfortunate, and unexpected "flashback"...

woodsmoke
    Last edited by woodsmoke; Jun 17, 2012, 11:29 PM. Reason: removal of sentence concerning the .45s

Originally posted by woodsmoke View Post
    Ok, I have never done ANY kind of mind altering substance except rum 'n coke, asprin, etc. and the chucklegas at the dentist when he works on all the steel left in my jaw from Viet-Nam...so, I do not have "flashbacks" (which btw is prima facia evidence of how one's brain gets totally screwed up by LSD but the people who have to be edgy have to deny that or truely go insane)...but be that as it may.

woodsmoke
    I wonder about that some times wile reading some (weeeeell most) of your post's their Mr woodsmoke.

BUT then again when I go back and read my own later I some times (weeeell most) have a hard time getting what I was trying to say at the time

anyway .............I love that song

hear try this one on

VINNY

PS no offence Mr woodnotsmokeinganythingfunny just funning
    i7 4core HT 8MB L3 2.9GHz
    16GB RAM
    Nvidia GTX 860M 4GB RAM 1152 cuda cores

Comment

none taken vinney and yes, it is a great song.
      wooddon'ttakeoffenseeasilysmoke

Comment

none taken vinney and yes, it is a great song.
        wooddon'ttakeoffenseeasilysmoke
        ........it was 12:30 at night hear when I posted ................probably shouldn’t have hit that button ........ LOL

love ya man

VINNY
        i7 4core HT 8MB L3 2.9GHz
        16GB RAM
        Nvidia GTX 860M 4GB RAM 1152 cuda cores

Comment

mind altering ... asprin
          Where can I find some of that?

Comment

Originally posted by SteveRiley View Post
            Where can I find some of that?
            Amusingly enough, aspirin is *acid* (acetylsalicylic acid to be exact), and you can find some in the bark of the nearest willow tree
            sigpic
            "Let us think the unthinkable, let us do the undoable, let us prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all."
            -- Douglas Adams

Comment

Wooof!!! Wooof!!

woodWOOF!smoke

Comment

Working...
              X