This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Distrowatch blocked my IP!!!

Was having some words with this a-hole in the 'Weekly' comments section ('Landor' and some other clown), I guess Ladislav Bodnar didn't like what I had to say, lmao. Anyway, somebody please do me favour and open the site in a new tab in your browser, verify if the site is temporarily down or if I am actually blocked. Looks like Ladislav plays favourites, sad, very sad.

Well tbh, with a post like that from your phone, I would consider doing it myself (not having seen the deleted convo between all the players.)

Comment

The site is up for me... but I guess you answered your own question when you succeeded in posting there from your phone
      sigpic
      "Let us think the unthinkable, let us do the undoable, let us prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all."
      -- Douglas Adams

Comment

Originally posted by claydoh View Post
        Well tbh, with a post like that from your phone, I would consider doing it myself (not having seen the deleted convo between all the players.)
        Umm, yeah, there was a bit of 'history', he was leaving posts up from this condescending jerk while taking mine down, oh well, each to their own. Don't plan on leaving Kubuntu anyway, lol.

Edit: I know that phone post would be ripped down too so I thought I might as well get in one last salvo, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by HalationEffect View Post
          The site is up for me... but I guess you answered your own question when you succeeded in posting there from your phone
          Heh. ;-D

Comment

Working...
          X