This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Crash & Smash Party" and Joe Biden

Joe Biden, I will not compliment the man with the appelation of Vice President said:

"THEY just don't understand "us"!!!"

Ya know.....he is correct......

I just spent several hilarious hours at a "crash and smash" party.

Basically it is this....

THESE PEOPLE...........STOOPID RELIGIOUS CONSERVATIVE REDNECK DOOFUS PEOPLE..... like to have fun "their way" and let the lefty elites have fun "their way".

As opposed to the elites who want everyone to have fun "their way".....the politically correct, whine tasting and brie eating way.....

At a "crash and smash"......

one goes to a JUNK YARD.......

and gets a "vehicle" that "runs"......

An elite would have NO CLUE as to whether a vehicle can "run"..... but they can preach to YOU and tell you what to do!!

But one gets a "vehicle that runs".....and then....

SOMEHOW....

gets it to the "crash and smash" party....

Now a crash and smash party is held at a .........farmer's "farm".....

I know....the elites OBSESS AND P@@ in their pants about "open range chickens"......but these people actually HAVE OPEN RANGE CHICKENS...and OPEN RANGE COWS....and OPEN RANGE HORSES....

But.............they need to be REGULATED OUT OF EXISTENCE...... so that all of the stuff not being done in the U.S. can be done in

ANY THIRD WORLD COUNTRY.....

but anyway ...back to crash and smash...

a) you bring, tow, drive, whatever, a "vehicle"....you give a DONATION.....

NOTICE THERE IS NO POLITICALLY CORRECT....."minimum amount".......

to the place.....

that will take care of HAULING YOUR VEHICLE to an Obama "cash for clunkers" yard.....

Oh yes.....they are still around and sucking YOUR tax money into a black hole of clunkers steel that is going to CHINA....

but anyway....

BEER

BRATS

BURGERS

RIBS

BEANS

ALL SORTS OF SALADS

and some "hard likker" libations....

AND EVERYBODY INTO THE CARS......!!!!

CRASH AND SMASH....

Now.......since it is NOT regulated by big brother.....

On a field of grass.....it is really almost impossible to get much over maybe three or four miles per hour....

THAT IS FAST WALKING FOR THE PEOPLE WHO DO NOT KNOW.......

AND a lot of cars get crashed and smashed and everybody has A GREAT TIME.....

And everybody gets home either by a designated driver or a cab or "just a friend".....

And next day.............ALL YOUR TAX MONEY gets to buy..... a crash and smashed car....

ain't all those people who SAY they are MUCH SMARTER THAN THOU great!!!!

I mean we didn't have crash and smash under that stoopid Bush guy!

We all had to get up and go to WORK the next morning under BUSH!!!

I hereby give a hearty bigs thumbs up to whoever it was in the Obama administration and Pres. Obama himself for the

GREAT TIME I HAD TONIGHT!!!! I mean....I don't have to pay for it....YOU do!!! lol

(Oh BTW, when I left they said that over four thousand dollars USD had been raised for the DETESTED OF THE ELITES Wounded Warrior Project ).

According to Joe Biden we should have voluntarily donated that money to the IRS.... Joe Biden gave an average of $369 USD to charities.... SO YOU NEED TO

VOLUNTEER TO ..... PAY HIGHER TAXES!!! I mean....really.....instead of having "fun" YOUR way.....have fun the "elite's way" and VOLUNTEER to pay more taxes after you went to somebody ELSE'S party and drank THIER WHINE and ate THEIR BRIE....

I mean... really....

woodsmoke
    Last edited by woodsmoke; May 25, 2012, 11:35 PM.
Working...
X