Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If I were a billionaire I would do this.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If I were a billionaire I would do this.

I will Trumpet this the very first day. next semester.. not EVERYBODY "needs" or WANTS a "college eddication" , contrary to what the elites say..

woodsmoke

That's the guy who "predicted" the dot.com and housing market "bubble burst's." He thinks secondary education is next. From what's going on here in California I'd bet he's right on. Tuition has doubled in the last three years and they've cut so many classes it's common for students to have to go to college a whole extra year just to get all the classes they need to graduate.

I think his experiment is a great idea. It'll be interesting to hear what happens to the kids that get into the program.

Luckily, for me only one of my sons went to college - the other two went into the Armed Forces. My daughter is only 8 so I've got a few more years to save for that one. As for myself - went to college for half a year, then went to work instead. "Retired" from my first career at 46 and now on a new path. I make well over 100k (but still solidly in the 99% ) with virtually no college.

I will admit at the present time a Business degree would really help me with upward mobility, but I have a nice pension instead! Not too bad for me overall, and really not too late if I wanted to go back to school at 50...

...or not! :cool:
    Last edited by oshunluvr; May 17, 2012, 03:50 PM. Reason: typo

Please Read Me

Comment

Working...
    X