Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OMG - or something completely useless but beautifull!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OMG - or something completely useless but beautifull!

Ok, got it: Ashes come from burning.

WOW ....that's awesome ........... I like pool.

VINNY
    i7 4core HT 8MB L3 2.9GHz
    16GB RAM
    Nvidia GTX 860M 4GB RAM 1152 cuda cores

Comment

What's the device he is wearing on his left wrist and hand. Is that allowed in competition pool?
      "A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.”
      – John F. Kennedy, February 26, 1962.

Comment

GG, if you were paying attention to THAT then you are probably the guy who ORIGINATED the picture of the ocean that "oh yeah" there is a girl there also! lol

And BTW that was impressive!

woodsmoke

Comment

Well, either that guy is the greatest pool shooter that ever existed, or, he has some mechanical help, or, the video has been edited,
          I favor the last option.
          "A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.”
          – John F. Kennedy, February 26, 1962.

Comment

Originally posted by GreyGeek View Post
            What's the device he is wearing on his left wrist and hand. Is that allowed in competition pool?
            Just a glove and yes it is allowed in competition.

Comment

Originally posted by woodsmoke View Post
              GG, if you were paying attention to THAT then you are probably the guy who ORIGINATED the picture of the ocean that "oh yeah" there is a girl there also! lol

And BTW that was impressive!

woodsmoke
              +1 It baffles me, how on earth is he able to concentrate?

Comment

As to the faking, I don't know about it, yes or no.

But, the operative thing is to just think of the guy practicing with a coffee cup in place of the points of contact of the woman to the table.

My grandad just had one arm, the other blown off in the War to End All Wars, but he could do a couple of shots like that.

woodsmoke

Comment

dup post somehow
                  woodsmoke

Comment

Wow ... really nice arms on that gal ...
                    An intellectual says a simple thing in a hard way. An artist says a hard thing in a simple way. Charles Bukowski

Comment

Some really handy tricks there rms. They'll be some nice tricks to use for when those annoying sorority girls next door come over and lay all over my billiard table.

Comment

Originally posted by capt-zero View Post
                        Some really handy tricks there rms. They'll be some nice tricks to use for when those annoying sorority girls next door come over and lay all over my billiard table.
                        Annoying? :eek: Oh, man, don't *let them down*!
                        Last edited by rms; Apr 26, 2012, 04:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by GreyGeek View Post
                          Well, either that guy is the greatest pool shooter that ever existed, or, he has some mechanical help, or, the video has been edited,
                          I favor the last option.
                          GG I take it you have never watched professional snooker players when they perform tricks like was shown in the video. I haven't yet searched for it on You Tube but I would guess that there are quite a few. Just type in 'snooker trick shots' in to YouTube.

Comment

Yeah, those are some nice ... pool shots , and she's not that bad lookin' either.
                            The unjust distribution of goods persists, creating a situation of social sin that cries out to Heaven and limits the possibilities of a fuller life for so many of our brothers. -- Archbishop Jorge Mario Bergoglio of Buenos Aires (now Pope Francis)

Comment

Working...
                            X