Clear All

Happy Easter to all Orthodox Catholics

Merry Easter!
    Христос Воскрсе!
    Ok, got it: Ashes come from burning.

He is Risen!

Regards...
    Last edited by ardvark71; Apr 14, 2012, 06:07 PM. Reason: Addition
    Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ loves and cares about you most of all! http://peacewithgod.jesus.net/
    How do I know this personally? Please read here: https://www.linuxquestions.org/quest...hn-8-12-36442/
    PLEASE LISTEN TO THIS PODCAST! You don't have to end up here: https://soulchoiceministries.org/pod...i-see-in-hell/

Comment

You guys are a week late!

At least we have fifty days to celebrate it anyway.

Happy Easter to all Orthodoxers(?), from a Catholic
      Wesołych Świąt Wielkanocnych wszystkim Chrześcijanom Prawosławnym, z rzymskokatolika.
      The unjust distribution of goods persists, creating a situation of social sin that cries out to Heaven and limits the possibilities of a fuller life for so many of our brothers. -- Archbishop Jorge Mario Bergoglio of Buenos Aires (now Pope Francis)

Comment

shhhhh

we weren't going to let on! lol

woodsmoke

Comment

Originally posted by bsniadajewski View Post
          You guys are a week late!

At least we have fifty days to celebrate it anyway.

Happy Easter to all Orthodoxers(?), from a Catholic
          Wesołych Świąt Wielkanocnych wszystkim Chrześcijanom Prawosławnym, z rzymskokatolika.
          Thanks, Man!
          Last year we've celebrated with our Roman Catholic brothers.
          Ok, got it: Ashes come from burning.

Comment

And in two years we'll be able to again, on 20 April 2014, if we're still here.
            The unjust distribution of goods persists, creating a situation of social sin that cries out to Heaven and limits the possibilities of a fuller life for so many of our brothers. -- Archbishop Jorge Mario Bergoglio of Buenos Aires (now Pope Francis)

Comment

One more thing. For any of us Catholics out here, today is also Divine Mercy Sunday, promulgated by His Holiness John Paul II back in the 90's.

Comment

Hi bsn
                Yuu may not have any actual Catholics in the near vicinity but you got a near Catholic in some them GERMAN Lutherns! MO Synod no less!

woodsmoke

Comment

I happen to live in a very heavily Catholic area. There's got to be at least one other *buntu user in the Stevens Point area (other than yours truly). BTW I happen to know some Lutherans myself (some family friends).

Comment

Working...
                  X