This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Marking the forums read.

I want to assure all and sundry of the wonderful folks working on the forum software that I think they are doing a GREAT job.

But, that thing about "mark forums read."

I was wondering if it would be possible to sometimes mark them purple, or maybe blue, or even don't know.... chartruse?

just a thought.

woodsmoke

We decided that the [SOLVED] and [ABANDONED] tags would be the only ones that are in BOLD Black. The other thread prefixes are colored. This way, the [SOLVED] and [ABANDONED] tags stand out.
    Last edited by Snowhog; Apr 12, 2012, 12:31 AM.
    Windows no longer obstructs my view.
    Using Kubuntu Linux since March 23, 2007.
    "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data." - Sherlock Holmes

Comment

Ok, but after the forums are red, are they then so BOLD as to be standing out in the rain while the icing is running down the cake or are they rather standing out in a Rye field catching people?

Inquiring woodsmokes want to know!
      Last edited by woodsmoke; Apr 12, 2012, 08:48 PM.

Comment

Given your reply, I re-read your post. Okay, the yokes on me. Call me dense.
        Windows no longer obstructs my view.
        Using Kubuntu Linux since March 23, 2007.
        "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data." - Sherlock Holmes

Comment

that's okaaayyy it was rather off the wall and I'm waaaayyyy off the wall whereas you muckety mucky types are folks who have to take YOKEls like me seriously! lol

woodsmoke

Comment

Working...
          X