X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Windows phone got smoked

http://skattertech.com/2012/03/i-won...-just-because/
    Ok, got it: Ashes come from burning.

Would you really expect anything different from Microsoft or its employees?

Comment

Of course not. I was very much amused by the fact that they got smoked on their home field.
      Ok, got it: Ashes come from burning.

Comment

Originally posted by rms View Post
        Of course not. I was very much amused by the fact that they got smoked on their home field.
        and then changed the rules AFTER the game was played.

Microsoft has always used a slanted playing field and will do anything to slant it.
        "A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.”
        – John F. Kennedy, February 26, 1962.

Comment

Man, it is becoming more and more difficult for me to restrain myself...

Comment

A penny for your thoughts?
            "A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.”

Comment

WOW!!! Talk about sore losers.

Comment

It's quite obvious who's the looser.
                And it's not because of the speed of the phone.

Comment

Originally posted by GreyGeek View Post

A penny for your thoughts?
                  I'll be brief, because long-winded diatribes rarely accomplish much. This behavior is breathtakingly stupid. It erodes trust, but few people seem to care about that much anymore. And, personally, it's still embarrassing for me to read about such shenanigans, even though it's been almost three years since my departure.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveRiley View Post
                    I'll be brief, because long-winded diatribes rarely accomplish much. This behavior is breathtakingly stupid. It erodes trust, but few people seem to care about that much anymore. And, personally, it's still embarrassing for me to read about such shenanigans, even though it's been almost three years since my departure.
                    Especially these days, when EVERYONE with a computer and a network connectionis a "newspaper" and aggregators move stories faster than ever. I think you are right about fewer people caring. IMicrosoft seems to be less relevant today than anytime since Win95 was released. It wouldn't surprise me if Win8 was its last OS and it moved totally to becoming just a big investment firm.
                    Last edited by GreyGeek; Apr 01, 2012, 03:30 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X