X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Windows 7 sins

http://en.windows7sins.org/#1
    "A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.”
    – John F. Kennedy, February 26, 1962.

Hm... I will read this, out of curiosity. But at first glance...ugh! Sites like this would gain instant credibility if they relaxed a bit on the CARAZY FONTAGES AND COLORIZATIONS!

Comment

The colors are definitely crazy, it makes the article a bit hard to read...
      I'm new to Windows 7 which is installed on my laptop and I can say that it sometimes annoys me reminding me to back up my files and if I don't do this, it goes automatically...
      And my laptop is somehow getting really slow lately, the folders are always loading before showing content in a right order. I sometimes think I should just forget it and install Linux.

Comment

Originally posted by BoltonJ View Post
        The colors are definitely crazy, it makes the article a bit hard to read...
        I'm new to Windows 7 which is installed on my laptop and I can say that it sometimes annoys me reminding me to back up my files and if I don't do this, it goes automatically...
        And my laptop is somehow getting really slow lately, the folders are always loading before showing content in a right order. I sometimes think I should just forget it and install Linux.
        I ditched Windows when I bought an HP Desktop with Vista. One of the smartest things I've ever done.
        ​"Keep it between the ditches"
        K*Digest Blog
        K*Digest on Twitter

Comment

it sometimes annoys me reminding me to back up my files and if I don't do this, it goes automatically
          In Control Panel | Action Center, you can adjust notifications, including disabling the nag for backups.

And my laptop is somehow getting really slow lately, the folders are always loading before showing content in a right order.
          In Control Panel | System | System Protection, delete all but the most recent system restore point.

In Programs | Accessories | System Tools, run Disk Cleanup. Choose your drive. Let it analyze. Select everything and click OK. Now do it again, but this time after the analysis, click Clean up system files. It'll repeat the analysis. Select everything and click OK.

Comment

Some eyeballs popped on those little tidbits. Mine did!
            Thanks!
            "A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.”
            – John F. Kennedy, February 26, 1962.

Comment

Love the site's content, but the website could also have been called "Website Design Sins"
              ​"Keep it between the ditches"
              K*Digest Blog
              K*Digest on Twitter

Comment

Working...
              X