This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello

Hi, guys! I just made the jump to this new KFN. Not running anything Linux right now, but just like to keep informed.
    Live in small town in central US, 79 years old 'bout all I use computer for is to keep up wit GrandKids.

Hey Ol Rod. Long time since your last post, so 'welcome back' to the 'new' FKN. Hope you find our new look and feel to your liking.

Back in 2007 you posted and said "I have kubuntu 7.04 , AMD64". You are "Not running anything Linux right now,". If I may ask, how far did you go with Kubuntu, and what prompted you to stop using it? I'm just curious. I'm not a Windowsphobe (or any other non-Linuxphobe), using it at work every day, so no flaming will you get from me if you prefer Windows (or Mac, or...).
    Using Kubuntu Linux since March 23, 2007
    "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data." - Sherlock Holmes

Comment

Welcome bak, Ol Rod! We "geezers" need all the help we can get! This is the place for it l... and to keep informed.

BTW, if you decide to jump back into the pool then Kubuntu 12.04 Precise is the pool to jump into!
      "A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.”
      – John F. Kennedy, February 26, 1962.

Comment

Working...
      X