Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I guess in the UK you are guilty until proven innocent... if you can.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah, nothing like the smell of duck poop early in the morning!
    "A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.”
    – John F. Kennedy, February 26, 1962.

Comment

lol
      woodwasactuallypoopedonbyagreatblueheronwhilephoto graphingthebuggarsmoke

Comment

As a retirement gift my son and daughter-in-law took my wife and I to DisneyLand. They have a timeshare down there. We ate at a sea side fast food place, and chose to sit on the benches and tables outside. If you held up a french fry a Gull would hover over you and pluck it out of your hand, then fly off. If you held up your hand and didn't have anything in it, they'd poop at you as they flew away. In the North Platte, NE zoo was an old chimp who had developed a smoking habit after years of copying visitors who were smoking and flipped the butts into their area. If a smoker walked by their section they'd stick a hand through the fence to beg for a cigarette. If the smoker refused they'd reach down to the rear, collect some poop, and throw it at the smoker.
        "A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.”
        – John F. Kennedy, February 26, 1962.

Comment

lol
          woodsmoke

Comment

Working...
          X