Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kubuntu is one of the greatest Linux Distro Ever Made!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kubuntu is one of the greatest Linux Distro Ever Made!!

Sorry if i posted this in the wrong thread but im so happy that i found about KDE and then about kununtu its so f****** awesome with all the extensions,effects,speed, and beauty,easy to use and more more more mac cant even stand an chance against KDE. I tried like 40 different linux distros and no one didnt demonstrate so well as kubuntu did. From stability its just amazing. On my old machine i only have 1gb of ram and it works really really fast and it only eaths 300 mb of ram . And all other desktops i tried were slower than kde even lxde and xfce. Gnome 3 was cute but still doesnt have any chance against kde. Right now i updated to KDE 4.8 oh my science its freaking awesome. And all the community is very very nice and they dont flame you as in other help forums like in fedora forums or opensuse you get fast and working response. So keep up the great work everybody.

Im going to high school now only 80 day to end of school 8) and im 10000000000% buying an kubuntu laptop (ubuntu laptop)-with kubuntu on it or mac+kubuntu i dont know yet but this isnt the point here.

So hope to see you around and kde is freaking awesome

Nice to hear such enthusiasm and praise of Kubuntu. We like that. If you haven't been welcomed to KFN yet, 'Welcome'. We here are of course, Kubuntu Linux enthusiasts. But we aren't rabid fanatics, at least, not to the extent of believing that the only Linux distribution that anyone should use is Kubuntu. Well, maybe some of us are rabid fanatics! ( But, we don't bite, and we don't have rabies )

Nice desktop by the way.
    Windows no longer obstructs my view.
    Using Kubuntu Linux since March 23, 2007.
    "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data." - Sherlock Holmes

Comment

Originally posted by Snowhog View Post
      we don't bite
      ...much

Comment

well i need to repey something back you already gave me one awesome OS. Maybe i could write some tuts on complete kubuntu setup or something ( oh yea kubuntu has an nasty bug when you install kubuntu muon gives you updates when you click update it only downloads the updates and it freezes at installing them i tried this twice and same error i eve re-install kubuntu.) but i got it to work using terminal

or im going to learn graphic art.

oh yea thanks for that snowhog i took that picture myselfe from my balcony (screen when the desktop cube is active)
        Last edited by Mita; Feb 04, 2012, 05:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mita View Post
          well i need to repey something back you already gave me one awesome OS.
          Kubuntu is always looking for more help. You might want to look here if you are interested in contributing to kubuntu. Or here if you are interested in contributing directly to kde.

Comment

Working...
          X