Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i was able to set my picture back but seam to be unable to set an avatar. i only have an option to select no avatar. does anyone know if/when avatars will be allowed again?
    Last edited by sithlord48; Jan 24, 2012, 01:36 PM.
    Mark Your Solved Issues [SOLVED]
    (top of thread: thread tools)

i don't have a custom option i only see "no avatar" as my only option. this is under settings->edit avatar.

Comment

Originally posted by sithlord48 View Post
      i don't have a custom option i only see "no avatar" as my only option. this is under settings->edit avatar.
      Same here - only have "Do not use an avatar" option.

/Jonas
      ASUS M4A87TD | AMD Ph II x6 | 12 GB ram | MSI GeForce GTX 560 Ti (448 Cuda cores)
      Kubuntu 12.04 KDE 4.9.x (x86_64) - Debian "Squeeze" KDE 4.(5x) (x86_64)
      Acer TimelineX 4820 TG | intel i3 | 4 GB ram| ATI Radeon HD 5600
      Kubuntu 12.10 KDE 4.10 (x86_64) - OpenSUSE 12.3 KDE 4.10 (x86_64)
      - Officially free from windoze since 11 dec 2009
      >>>>>>>>>>>> Support KFN <<<<<<<<<<<<<

Comment

Ok, you should be able to upload Avatars now. Please let me know if you run into any other issues with Avatars (read/write perms, etc.)

Thanks,
        OS

Comment

Originally posted by Open Source View Post
          Ok, you should be able to upload Avatars now. Please let me know if you run into any other issues with Avatars (read/write perms, etc.)

Thanks,
          OS
          Seems to be working now.

Comment

working as expected thanks OS!

Comment

*koff* And now you should read your signature!
              I'd rather be locked out than locked in.

Comment

Originally posted by SecretCode View Post
                *koff* And now you should read your signature!
                seams i can't change the subject anymore..

edit:: its hidden under advanced ..

edit edit:: it did change but it only shows as name of first post. doesn't show in thread list.
                Last edited by sithlord48; Jan 24, 2012, 01:42 PM.

Comment

There is a plugin for marking threads as solved, but I haven't installed it yet, and was hoping to find a similar option that is already built into the vBulletin software. I'm not a fan of mods due to the risk of screwing up the site, but we might need to use the [SOLVED] one.

Comment

VB is certainly a different horse, which we all will have to learn how to ride.
                    But, in a few weeks it will be natural to use.
                    "A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.”
                    – John F. Kennedy, February 26, 1962.

Comment

Originally posted by GreyGeek View Post
                      VB is certainly a different horse, which we all will have to learn how to ride.
                      Yes, very.

Regards...
                      Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ loves and cares about you most of all! http://peacewithgod.jesus.net/
                      How do I know this personally? Please read here: https://www.linuxquestions.org/quest...hn-8-12-36442/
                      PLEASE LISTEN TO THIS PODCAST! You don't have to end up here: https://soulchoiceministries.org/pod...i-see-in-hell/

Comment

Hi
                        I posted elsewhere that I tried uploding my pinguy from my computer and it is "in the profile module" but I get a "file failed to upload". That is still correct at my time which is 6:06 pm the forum says it is 7:55 pm.

Can we get a seperate thread which will have a title that explicitely states something like: "All forum topics etc. should now be completely repopulated" so that people will know that it should be so and when they are looking for a thread know whether it should be there?

Also, I see a "deleted posts" thread, is that supposed to be there or is that a forum admin thread that is supposed to be hidden?

woodsmoke

Comment

Originally posted by Open Source View Post
                          There is a plugin for marking threads as solved, but I haven't installed it yet, and was hoping to find a similar option that is already built into the vBulletin software. I'm not a fan of mods due to the risk of screwing up the site, but we might need to use the [SOLVED] one.
                          vBulletin's got a heck of a plugin system. I personally won't install any mods that require you to alter vB code because it makes upgrades hell, but their plugin and products system makes installs and uninstalls of mods fairly simple.
                          we see things not as they are, but as we are.
                          -- anais nin

Comment

Woodsmoke, try your signature with BB code instead of brackets.
                            "A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.”
                            – John F. Kennedy, February 26, 1962.

Comment

Hi GG
                              I was putting that off until I confirmed other stuff like whether the sub-fora seemed to have populated and my avatar. I didn't do an y "BB code" for the sig, just removed the brackets, etc. I'll maybe try the BB code later.
                              thanks for the comment
                              woodsmoke

Comment

Working...
                              X