This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did anyone notice?

Did anyone else notice the stop/refresh icon on the right of the address bar uses the KDE icons instead of FF's own?
    The unjust distribution of goods persists, creating a situation of social sin that cries out to Heaven and limits the possibilities of a fuller life for so many of our brothers. -- Archbishop Jorge Mario Bergoglio of Buenos Aires (now Pope Francis)

Re: Did anyone notice?

Mine doesn't. Lucid with FF 9.0.1
    "A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.”
    – John F. Kennedy, February 26, 1962.

Comment

I just wonder, then, if it's dependent on the KDE version used. I don't know what version you have on Lucid (at least 4.4), but I see the icons here on 4.7 (won't move to 4.8 until it is released). I don't even have firefox-kde-support installed and I have them.
      The unjust distribution of goods persists, creating a situation of social sin that cries out to Heaven and limits the possibilities of a fuller life for so many of our brothers. -- Archbishop Jorge Mario Bergoglio of Buenos Aires (now Pope Francis)

Comment

+1 with GG
        woodsmoke

Comment

Hmmm. Veeery Interesting.

Comment

KDE 4.5.3
            "A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.”
            – John F. Kennedy, February 26, 1962.

Comment

Working...
            X