X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I'll show you mine, if you'll show me yours

DYK
    I once dated a woman who had a huge 'hoss of a dog rather like yours. She had a "loveseat" couch just for the dog, and it had slept on the couch for so long that the back side of the cushions had become compressed and as the dog laid there, asleep, it would, with no action of its own, slide further back into and down between the cushion and the back of the couch.

Eventually all one would see is four legs sticking up from between the cushions and the couch's back!

woodsmoke

Comment

Got it. Thank you!
      Windows no longer obstructs my view.
      Using Kubuntu Linux since March 23, 2007.
      "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data." - Sherlock Holmes

Comment

Vinny, I'm glad you found them. I think they're gorgeous.

Originally posted by woodsmoke
        DYK
        I once dated a woman who had a huge 'hoss of a dog rather like yours. She had a "loveseat" couch just for the dog, and it had slept on the couch for so long that the back side of the cushions had become compressed and as the dog laid there, asleep, it would, with no action of its own, slide further back into and down between the cushion and the back of the couch.

Eventually all one would see is four legs sticking up from between the cushions and the couch's back!
        That's hilarious.

My little boy was Freddie Mercury, and I also had his sister, Queen. (And anyone who thinks I'm not a huge Freddie Mercury and Queen fan needs to have their head examined!) Freddie came to work with me all the time, and he owned that place as well as my house. I've often been asked, "where do Great Danes sleep?" The answer? ANYWHERE THEY WANT!
        Xenix/UNIX user since 1985 | Linux user since 1991 | Was registered Linux user #163544

Comment

Working...
        X