X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cement in butt and super 8 movie

Ok,
    I just finished watching the film Super 8 with the inlaws, outlaws and every other kind of relative after turkey dinner....

But the movie pales in comparison with this...

NOBODY could "make this up".

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/1...n_1103933.html

woodsmoke

Re: cement in butt and super 8 movie

That's what you call having a lot of "junk in the trunk"

Comment

My first impulse was to laugh, but it's really not funny. I think it's pathetic that people--especially women--feel so inferior in the bodies they were dealt that they resort to drastic, IDIOTIC measures like this to 'improve' themselves. It's a sad commentary on our society.
      Xenix/UNIX user since 1985 | Linux user since 1991 | Was registered Linux user #163544

Comment

Originally posted by DoYouKubuntu
        My first impulse was to laugh, but it's really not funny. I think it's pathetic that people--especially women--feel so inferior in the bodies they were dealt that they resort to drastic, IDIOTIC measures like this to 'improve' themselves. It's a sad commentary on our society.
        amen

I'm a man, and not really a modern feminist, but it seems like a bizarre form of misogyny. Suppose I went to my doctor and said, "I can't feel good about myself unless I periodically cut my skin, inject myself with poison, and break and reset my bones." Think they'd lock me away? And yet, women all over the world do exactly that, and are praised for it.

It's no wonder young men and women have such impossible expectations of female bodies. No one can remember what one actually looks like.
        Welcome newbies!
        Verify the ISO
        Kubuntu's documentation

Comment

Originally posted by Telengard
          Originally posted by DoYouKubuntu
          amen

I'm a man, and not really a modern feminist, but it seems like a bizarre form of misogyny. Suppose I went to my doctor and said, "I can't feel good about myself unless I periodically cut my skin, inject myself with poison, and break and reset my bones." Think they'd lock me away? And yet, women all over the world do exactly that, and are praised for it.

It's no wonder young men and women have such impossible expectations of female bodies. No one can remember what one actually looks like.
          Great comments, Telengard.
          Xenix/UNIX user since 1985 | Linux user since 1991 | Was registered Linux user #163544

Comment

Of similar note...

Concrete enema mix, from the popular late 90's web page Rectal Foreign Bodies. The clinical description is accidentally very hilarious, you will learn at least one new word, and you must be sure to click the links in the final paragraph.

Comment

This "word" suddenly made me remember a book that I perused when I was maybe 14 at the "paperback novel" section of the local drugstore/ice cream parlour about a woman in a dysfunctional relationship that had her husband giver her an enema and the description of how she felt. So the writing about it in relatively mainstream literature has been around since at least the fifties. I didn't buy the book.

woodsmoke

Comment

Working...
              X