X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what he said..

LOL
    This guy comes into the bar....he had jury duty today and was dismissed but, waiting for a ride, was sitting through traffic court for grins and giggles.

The fellow says to usns.... "I heard this really hilarious story today....it is SO hilarious.... that if I tell it and you all laugh then you all buy me a drink.... if you don't laugh I buy all of you a drink...ok?"

Welll there was general assent by all those with shiny elbows and he proceeded with the story.

The arresting officer related that he was sitting at a stoplight and his cruiser was slammed in the rear by a car.

He goes back to the car and asks the driver to roll down his window to ask what had happened and the driver said......

"J#$%^ C#$%^&! but you guys got here quick!!"

The fellow was fined a considerable amount of money and remanded to the clink for a short time... and relieved of his liscence.

To say the least..... the teller of said tale was too inebriated to drive home after all the laughter died down and one of the non-elbow shiners drove him there!

woodsmoke

Working...
X