This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i just had to share this...

[img width=400 height=194]http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/314339_10150330416018895_511913894_7785178_1073905 972_n.jpg[/img]

we see things not as they are, but as we are.
    -- anais nin

Re: i just had to share this...

I know who the one on the left is. I have no clue who the one on the right is.

Somehow, I feel proud of these facts

Comment

Unfortunately, I do. She's "Snookie", the Jersey reality gal. Carl, may he rest in peace, was an asset. She is just an a...
      "A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.”
      – John F. Kennedy, February 26, 1962.

Comment

Originally posted by GreyGeek
        She's "Snookie", the Jersey reality gal.
        Thanks for that, I was just about to ask who that was (though I'm not sure I really wanted to know)

Luckily were not totally doomed yet, Carl's wikipedia page is still longer (with more references)...I'd fully expect that to change soon.

Comment

What if you know who both are?
          The unjust distribution of goods persists, creating a situation of social sin that cries out to Heaven and limits the possibilities of a fuller life for so many of our brothers. -- Archbishop Jorge Mario Bergoglio of Buenos Aires (now Pope Francis)

Comment

It probably means you are over 30...
            Kubuntu 18.04 on AMD

Comment

I didn't know who either of them were.

Comment

I recognized her face and who she is, but couldn't remember her name ("Snookie"). Someone with zero talent trying to cash in without reservation in any way she can. The one that gets me is Kim Kardashian. She is everywhere in the media. I know who her father was (OJ Simpson legal team), but couldn't figure out why Kim is always in the news, everywhere. I asked friends what I had missed, then learned that like Paris Hilton, Kim is famous for being famous. What is this, Invasion of the Cheerleaders? Sarah Palin. Michele Bachmann. Katie Couric. Et. al. I don't get it. I'm happy to be "out of it," not with it.
                An intellectual says a simple thing in a hard way. An artist says a hard thing in a simple way. Charles Bukowski

Comment

Originally posted by otisklt
                  And you would be right. I'm 34
                  The unjust distribution of goods persists, creating a situation of social sin that cries out to Heaven and limits the possibilities of a fuller life for so many of our brothers. -- Archbishop Jorge Mario Bergoglio of Buenos Aires (now Pope Francis)

Comment

Originally posted by otisklt
                    ...but under fifty!

Please Read Me

Comment

Originally posted by SteveRiley
                      I know who the one on the left is. I have no clue who the one on the right is.

Somehow, I feel proud of these facts
                      ^ Ditto that.

Of all the billions and billions of female (so-called) celebrities from the past 5 years, you managed to pick one I haven't heard of. Congrats :P
                      Welcome newbies!
                      Verify the ISO
                      Kubuntu's documentation

Comment

Working...
                      X