Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sometimes you study real hard to acquire skills that ...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sometimes you study real hard to acquire skills that ...

some people learn when they are three years old:
    But my first memory is from when I was approximately 3 years old when I was making simple actions like personalizing Windows, then installing Windows, making remote desktop connections with workstations and servers on remote locations, and so on.
    He's now 10!!!

He's also working for his 5th certification:
    With four Microsoft certifications already under his belt, Calasan plans to get his fifth IT certification as a Microsoft Certified Trainer.
    I have completed the following four certificates: MCP, MCDST, MCSA and MCSE. I hope that also I will get the certificate called "Microsoft Certified Trainer" because I like to share my knowledge with others.
    Here is the little Wunderkind's first video lesson.

Like Salieri, I know genius when I see it, but I've never seen it in a mirror.

P.S. - He learned to read and write at the age of two! His is Greek. His video is in English!
    "A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.”
    – John F. Kennedy, February 26, 1962.

Re: Sometimes you study real hard to acquire skills that ...

Obviously he is a reincarnation of about fifteen famous scientists, writers and authors! lol, just kidding.

woodsmoke

Comment

Too bad he's wrapped up with the EVIL OS...

Please Read Me

Comment

chiming in on oshunluver's comment it would be an interesting exercise to see if he moves to Linux in the future, or for some big honcho in Linux to contact him and make the suggestion...

woodsmoke

Comment

Working...
        X