This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

9/11 Science and Conspiracy

A National Geographic video - TWO HOURS long.
    http://youtu.be/X4YLYoTrFm4
    "A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.”
    – John F. Kennedy, February 26, 1962.

Re: 9/11 Science and Conspiracy

Serious conspiracy, not allowed to watch it in britain, I'll get my tin hat!

Comment

What? Britain has banned the NatGeo video?
      "A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.”

Comment

It's forbidden to watch in The Netherlands too. Obviously our prime minister must be head of this conspiracy.

Comment

Wow!

I thought those two countries were democracies?

I've been watching Britain slowly turn into a police state, but we had a foreign exchange student from the Netherlands visiting here for a year, and he stayed in my son's home. He gave no indication of that kind of suppression existed.

I guess your leaders feel you folks aren't smart enough to figure things out on your own, or, you are not entitled to your own opinions.

Comment

No, it's the other way round. The uploader blocked it.

Clearly Nat Geo has something to hide 8)

Comment

NatGeo or YouTube? It was a YouTube link.

Here is the URL from the running YouTube video:
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4YLY...ature=youtu.be

Here is the NatGeo website video URL, but it appears to be a tad slooooowwww...
              http://channel.nationalgeographic.co...iew#tab-Videos

Comment

Not youtube but whoever the uploader was. Look:-

Edit: The direct link to nat geo seems to work at least.

Comment

I'll watch it later tonight. Here's a link to one I watched last week from a former asset of the CIA. Has anybody heard of her?http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G43zl...layer_embedded
                  OS: Win7 Prof. X64, XP Prof. x86. WD 160GB X3 RAID 0<br />&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Kubuntu 10.04 Lucid X64 LTS. <br />&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; 10.10 Maverick X64 KDE 4.6.2<br />MB: abit IP35 PRO. Q6600 OC: 3204MHz. <br />RAM: OCZ 1066MHz 8GB (4X2GB) <br />Graphics: Nvidia 9800GTX+ OC: 823/1265<br />Displays: LG 1280X1024. Asus 1680X1050

Comment

Greygeek, Britain really is a stinking police state. cctv everywhere, stop and search a daily occurrence for minorities by a police force completely out of control, all run by a right wing millionaire with no clue how normal people live, frightening!

Comment

Originally posted by ccnjim
                      I'll watch it later tonight. Here's a link to one I watched last week from a former asset of the CIA. Has anybody heard of her?http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G43zl...layer_embedded
                      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Susan_Lindauer
                      She doesn't appear to be a good, or rational, source of information.

Comment

Originally posted by pasti
                        Greygeek, Britain really is a stinking police state. cctv everywhere, stop and search a daily occurrence for minorities by a police force completely out of control, all run by a right wing millionaire with no clue how normal people live, frightening!
                        When my wife and I were given a trip to Disney Land by my son and his wife as a retirement present we were on the beach near Cape Canaveral and struck up a conversation with a couple and their child from Britain. They were in America looking for a home to buy because the political conditions in Britain were scaring them senseless. They described some very outrageous stuff that they had seen or had experienced.

Comment

remember, remember the 5th of november the gun powder treason and plot. I see no reason the gun powder treason should ever be forgot.
                          FKA: tanderson

Comment

guy (guido) fawlkes just wanted to get rid of a ruling political elite and replace it with a right wing christian fundamentalist one, I for one am very glad he failed.
                            Britain isn't the fun cutesy place most American's think it is, I think the recent riots although taken over by mindless idiots, started as a direct consequence of appalling police brutality, and that seems to have been brushed over.

Comment

You know, it wouldn't really surprise me to learn that our (the US) government knew the 9/11 attack was going to happen and let it occur. Simple way to scare the American people into allowing the so-called "War On Terror." The Bureaucrats got a new Agency to mis-manage - Homeland "Security" (what a joke), the manipulators got permission to spy on everyone without cause (so much for our constitution), the Bush's got more oil money, the Right-wing religious nut-jobs got congressmen, etc.

What a bunch of thieves, liars and murderers. Turns out the "Axis of Evil" is Cheney, Rumsfeld, and the Bush family. The Carpet Baggers of old have taken over the world. I'd leave but I'm not sure where I could go.

Please Read Me

Comment

Working...
                              X