X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AGW faqs and myths

Interesting reading!
    http://icecap.us/index.php/go/faqs-and-myths
    "A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.”
    – John F. Kennedy, February 26, 1962.

Re: AGW faqs and myths

Yes it is -- thanks!

Here's more.

Comment

Nice site!
      "A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.”
      – John F. Kennedy, February 26, 1962.

Comment

I've seen the link Dibl gave and was very interesting. The link GG gave was interesting. What I get from that is "of more importance, is the current high spike in CO2 levels, which is the real Hockey Stick of Global Warming. ". To note several readings I've done on the subject is that the vast amount of CO2 lately came from releases deep from the ocean that was a natural event. I don't think humans help (look at all the "trash" we throw out that gets into the environment) but I do believe a large, large part is natural. Also, based on the excerpt above is that, call me a tree huger if you must, this constant clear cutting of forests does not help either as there is less to consume the natural amounts of CO2 being released. I guess the main idea is how all interconnected the planet is and we have no real way to discern all variables as I'm sure there are many.

Comment

It is well documented that the Vikings settled and conducted farming operations in Greenland around the year 1000. Greenland is now mostly a frozen glacier atop a frozen island. Think about it -- the common sense your mother taught you should enable you to conclude reasonably that the climate of Earth swings a bit. The declarations of global calamity are therefore premature.

Comment

Yep!

Comment

Working...
            X