This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The penultimate liberal speaks and lets us know what is right and wrong

I invite your comments because if there is ONE person who can be called a liberal it is:

HE

woodsmoke

Re: The penultimate liberal speaks and lets us know what is right and wrong

I suppose that Miscavige has already "flown into violent rages" over this article :P

People really shouldn't blindly follow anything, or they'll end up supporting maniacs. Every single Human Life has much more value than what all those fanatics around the world try to make us believe.

Comment

One "He" loses his star power the COS will drop him like a hot potato.

Originally posted by Zhao
      People really shouldn't blindly follow anything, or they'll end up supporting maniacs.
      Soooo TRUE. But, some folks just refuse to use their brain or think for themselves. I've seen it on both sides of the Religion/Atheism coin. Slogans and appeals to authority substitute for investigation, analysis and thoughtful conclusions. Ad hominem attacks and ridicule substitute for thoughtful debate.

BTW, Woodsmoke wrote to me this morning and said he experienced a "massive upheaval" in his life and may not be posting here for a while. He didn't say what that was but our prayers and concerns go out to him.
      "A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.”
      – John F. Kennedy, February 26, 1962.

Comment

Originally posted by GreyGeek

BTW, Woodsmoke wrote to me this morning and said he experienced a "massive upheaval" in his life and may not be posting here for a while. He didn't say what that was but our prayers and concerns go out to him.
        Hear, hear! Be well, Woodie!

Comment

Wishing him the best. I hope everything works out.

Comment

Good luck wood!

Comment

Working...
            X