X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Univ of Nebraska paid $250K to use Office 365

And one for GreyGeek
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XV7mxfIIr0
    "The only way Kubuntu could be more user friendly would be if it came with a virtual copy of Snowhog and dibl"

Comment

Wow! Pure, nasal twang, mountain Bluegrass music... She really put the nasal into it at the end of that long, long, long note. Good, toe tapping stuff!

But, I'm not into Country. My favorite music is classical: Liszt, Mozart, Bach, Beethoven, Rachmaninoff, Paganini, etc... Then it's The Beatles, Boston, Queen, and heavy metal with a good Bass guitar.
      "A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.”
      – John F. Kennedy, February 26, 1962.

Comment

I am still convinced that MS is in league with Satan. Is this a joke? Maybe not! He he.

Comment

It's like what people said back in the day about purchasing from IBM - "No one ever got fired for buying IBM". Well, no one gets fired for buying Microsoft. Though maybe they should. But even I can admit, as much as I hate to, that MS Office STILL to this day has no Open Source equivalent.

Maybe LibreOffice or Calligra will catch up. Maybe.
          ​"Keep it between the ditches"
          K*Digest Blog
          K*Digest on Twitter

Comment

Catch up?

LibraOffice is using the same source and is being developed by MOST of the original OOo developers, who followed the fork.

I use LOo and it works just fine for me. YMMV, though.
            "A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.”
            – John F. Kennedy, February 26, 1962.

Comment

Working...
            X