This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just watched 10 minutes of Wilfred on FX

a) in the first ten minutes they BOTH used a bong three times, very obviously
    b) neither of them DO anything.
    c) when there are more people "having fun doing bongs" than there are people working to pay taxes so that people doing bongs can "have fun" I would seriously suggest that the then President offer, for sale, the U.S. to say..... oh...... the inhabitants of an island in the Pacific which have never seen "white people" and we all just throw up our hands and wait for the Jihadi's to bomb the holy hot he@@ out of us to put us out of our misery.

Then they can start on the rest of the world.

And....BTW..... since the primitive tribes people will pay us with fish at least we would have something to eat while we await the jihadis.

At 11 minutes I switched the channel to the local channel required by the government that never has anything except a test screen on it because that, at least, is more interesting than watching non productive people doing bongs.

And, for all the people that are into the latest drug paraphernalia, and are going to pounce on the thread and jeer the woodsmoker if "doing" bongs is the wrong term....

guess what....I don't care.

A mod can delete this post at his or her pleasure.

woodsmoke
Working...
X