X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ninetendo displays 3D tablet labled game changer

LOL
    And they ain't just a whoofin! Look at the video....next it will be glasses I'll bet!

I think this is just the tip of the iceberg as to why Microsith and Canonical are hard chargin' toward tablets.

http://www.fastcompany.com/1758134/n...nging-entrance

woodsmoke

Re: Ninetendo displays 3D tablet labled game changer

Coming from Nintendo, that's wonderfully refreshing compared to a lot of the other depressing news I see.

Comment

I loved seeing Nintendo make a comeback with the Wii a few years back, so I hope this is as big of a success. Nintendo made some simply magical games back in the 80s with the NES and into the 90s with the SNES. So I am still partial towards them...also it's rumored that the Wii uses a linux kernel beneath their OS. I am not sure that is true, but if so, that's awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by buckeyered80
        I loved seeing Nintendo make a comeback with the Wii a few years back, so I hope this is as big of a success. Nintendo made some simply magical games back in the 80s with the NES and into the 90s with the SNES. So I am still partial towards them...also it's rumored that the Wii uses a linux kernel beneath their OS. I am not sure that is true, but if so, that's awesome.
        Dunno about that, but there is a project to reverse-engineer the Wiimote's bluetooth API so it could be used as a generic pointing device.

Comment

hopefully the agreement for the wii-u is not like the one for the 3ds. as it baiscly says we own all your content (it has two cameras..) will spy on you via the wifi and brick you console if we don't like how u use it....
          Mark Your Solved Issues [SOLVED]
          (top of thread: thread tools)

Comment

Code:
            Dunno about that, but there is a project to reverse-engineer the Wiimote's bluetooth API so it could be used as a generic pointing device.
            That would be really cool. You could connect your computer to your tv and use the wii-mote as the mouse.

Comment

Working...
            X