X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a one hour secret to closing the "racial gap" in education

well, duuh

I met this guy once, he was married to a "rich girl" on the "school board" who told me that "he turned it to the 'off mode'" when he went into the school building..

And later complained that the students didn't care, were disrespectful all the normal wailing and bemoaning of the educationist elite....

the well duuuhhhh

has been know since...um.....the time of Aristotle.....

But in the present education/union/government/publishing complex.....

they have to have a "study" to prove it...

and it will be promptly folded, spindled and otherwise shelved in the educationist system...

Because if this ever becomes "common knowledge".... oh my gaawwdd....

maybe education really DOES begin at the mother's knee...

http://articles.latimes.com/2011/apr...steem-20110424

woodsmoke

Re: a one hour secret to closing the "racial gap" in education

I don't believe in a "racial gap", because to believe in a thing is to give it power.
    Welcome newbies!
    Verify the ISO
    Kubuntu's documentation

Comment

Re: a one hour secret to closing the "racial gap" in education

Neither do I.

It's not a matter of race. We are all smart ... some in one thing and some in another. That makes us all stupid, too. Some in one thing and some in another.

In my experience those students who excel in school are those who learn that education begins when they start teaching themselves. After all, once they graduate from college they still have to continue learning. The true failures are the ones who stop learning as soon as they get their diploma.
      "A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.”
      – John F. Kennedy, February 26, 1962.

Comment

Working...
      X