This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best Ruggedized Laptop?

A dude on another forum recently got his jimmies rustled and smashed his laptop to bits because it was taking too long to boot (he had Win 7 on it, snicker snicker) and it got me to thinking. Seeing how oil is above $110 and traders think it will get to $175, the government's on the brink of a shut down, our economy has collapsed so much that we can't even pay the interest on our debt, and someone in the world may very well bring a war to our doorstep and kick our butts (rightfully so no doubt), what is the best ruggedized laptop for the cheapest price? Even if the world doesn't come to a complete collapse, I got to say, some of the ones I've seen look pretty cool and I could always pretend I'm in TV show Jericho (R.I.P. why do they always kill the good ones?) and/or end up being that weird crazy dude that every town has.

-Jimmy
    Motherboard:ASUS P5Q SE PLUS<br />Videocard:EVGA GeForce 9800 GTX+ 512MB<br />Ram:G.SKILL 4GB (2 x 2GB)<br />Processor:Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 Kentsfield 2.4GHz

Re: Best Ruggedized Laptop?

There not cheap, but the Panasonic Toughbook 31 is one of the toughest laptops made. It conforms to Military Specifications for field use.

Also see Ruggednotebooks.com
    Using Kubuntu Linux since March 23, 2007
    "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data." - Sherlock Holmes

Comment

Working...
    X